We live in the age of visual technology, where photos are not only a usual, but also a popular thing. Each day both professionals and amateurs make thousands of new photos for a variety of purposes. This is the main reason, why any business need to use photos when developing a website - without then the site will look outdated and untrustworthy.
Many people pay not for information, but for emotions. If a certain photo makes users feel good and comfortable, the chances that they will make a finals tep and buy a product or a service increase dramatically. This also applies for product illustrations - the prettier they are, the more chances that users will turn their attention to it and will be willing to read more about that product.
Originality and uniqueness in photos are essential, as nowadays internet users can easily notice stock photos - that is non-original photos bought from a photo-stock. Such photos look bland and are unable to leave a positive impression, especially if they have already been used by other websites. If a potential client notices this, chances are he/she will not trust this particular website as much anymore.
Photos and website effectiveness
In his study about how photos influence website effectiveness and attract clients, Jeff Bullas, who has been named the most influential person in internet marketing of 2016, notes that:
- publications with photos attract 94% more attention than publication without them
- news publications that contain photos and videos are watched 45% more
- 60% of users, when searching for companies, prefer businesses, whose search result is displayed together with a photo
- 67% of users think that a photo of a product in an internet shop is a very important factor and influences their choice a lot
- 63% internet stores clients think that a good photo of a product is more important the its technical details; 54% - that a photo is more important than a long description; 53% - that a photo is more important than the opinions of other users about this particular product
- social media posts with a photo attract 37% more attention than text-only posts
Nowadays users do not want to just browse a page, they wish to experience it. Photos are one of the best ways how to provide this feeling. They are saturated with content, attractive and informative, this is photos contain everything a user looks for in a page, no matter what the topic is. Our task is to provide such an experience. Photos produced by our team of professional operators will enhance any website and provide users with more reasons to become your clients.